Monday, December 21, 2009

Greetings All!

(Wedding Cake Final Project from Pastry School) 

Hi Everyone!  Cassie's Cakery here!  I'm so excited to be sharing my baking adventures with ya'll.  In 2009, I graduated from NYU and the Institute of Culinary Education with degrees in Food and Restaurant Management and Pastry and Baking Arts.  Externed at the restaurant Daniel - and with all that i've endured during the past year, I'm still figuring things out.  My hope upon hopes is to open up my own shop - CASSIE'S CAKERY - and through this blog, I plan on making it happen, and everyone gets to join me on my quest!  I'm not sure of the  exact concept, but I'm full of so many ideas that I can't wait to explore with you by my side.  Looks like 2010 is going to be an extraordinary year!


(60th Anniversary Cake for my Grandparents)

No comments:

Post a Comment