Friday, January 29, 2010

Ode to the Freezer

February 14th is around the corner!  As I've said in an earlier post, I am making a ton of baked items for my niece's 1st birthday party.  Knowing that I only have 2 days to make all the magic happen, the past two times I was home, I made two batches of chocolate chip cookie dough and the heart shaped sugar cookies.  The cookie dough is chillin in the freezer and so are the sugar cookies.  I know the sugar cookies won't be as fresh as possible, but they will still be perfectly delicious!  The chocolate chip cookie dough will be better having been frozen (I'm not so sure as to why, but trust me, they will be). 
This beautiful piece of machinery has allowed me to design and plan the sweetest birthday cake for my niece, who deserves it for being so deliciously cute. 

So yeah, I love you freezer.  A special thanks goes out to everyone who contributed to your existence.

1 comment:

  1. cassie! great blog! love, zoe nicole and emily

    ReplyDelete