Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm employed! Hurrah!





Tomorrow I start my job at Gramercy Tavern as a pastry cook in their pastry department.  I am so unbelievably excited not only because it's my first restaurant job, but because, come on, it's GRAMERCY TAVERN!  It has been quite the journey trying to find a job, but I am so incredibly lucky and gracious for how it's turned out.  


A huge thank you goes out to the pastry departments at Pulino's, Amy's Bread, and Colicchio & Sons.  Each trail was a positive experience and I am thankful for the opportunity to work in each of your kitchens for the day.


My new work schedule will probably change my life a bit.  I'm working Sunday through Thursday 2:30 pm to close.  Which could be anywhere from 1 am-2:30 am.  I am so ready and willing for the challenge and can't wait to start this new chapter of my life!  


While I definitely intend on maintaining my blog, it may lag a little bit in the beginning because of my NEW job.  Or maybe it won't!  Who knows!  I just hope you'll stay tuned because I plan on blogging about my exciting new job and I know you're going to want to hear all about it!


Also on the horizon, more bread to come for my friends sandwich company Little Chef Co.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again lady! I cannot WAIT to come visit!

    ReplyDelete